I prepared a simple vegetable recipe side dish since holy week vacation. It can also be eaten as snack for your family.
2 pcs. medium size carrots, cut into small cubes
2 pcs. medium size jicama (singkamas), cut into small cubes
2 pcs. medium size sweet potato (camote), cut into small cubes
1/4 kilo string beans, cut into small pieces
1/2 cup green peas
1 can whole sweet corn
3 gloves of garlic
1 large size onion
1/4 cup butter
2 tbps. cooking oil
Salt to taste
1. Sautee garlic and onion in hot pan with cooking oil.
2. Add butter together with string beans and camote. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Put green peas, carrots and sweet corn simmer for another 2 minutes.
4. Last add jicama and season with salt.
5. Remove the pan after 1 minute and now ready to serve.