I decided to cook kamansi for our lunch in combination of fried fish. Kamansi is like a jackfruit (langka) which has sharper points on skin.
3 medium size kamansi, peel and cut into serving portion
1/4 kilo shrimp, peeled
4 pcs. garlic, crushed
1 medium sized onion, chopped
2 medium size tomatoes
1 cup thick coconut milk
25 cups of thin coconut milk
Salt to taste
1. Soak the kamansi in water to prevent from darkening. Boil kamansi into thin coconut milk
2. Saute garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
3. Add shrimps and cooked kamansi. Bring to boil then season with salt to taste
4. Add thick coconut. Simmer for about 3-4 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and serve.