Inihaw na bangus is one of the popular dish here in the Philippines. Some men prepare it for their pulutan. The best way of cooking fresh bangus is to be grilled.
1 pc. big size boneless bangus (milkfish)
4 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
2 medium sized onion, chopped
3 tbsp. fish sauce
Pepper to taste
- Clean the bangus or milkfish (make sure that the scales are intact)
- Combine tomatoes and onion. Add fish sauce and pepper to taste.
- Insert the mixture of tomatoes and onion inside the fish.
- Wrap with aluminum foil and grilled over charcoal for 10 to 15 minutes on each side.
- After grilling the bangus, you can unwrap the bangus and serve it with your dipping sauce. Dipping sauce can be soy sauce with calamansi and siling labuyo.