Acer laptops are known for their features that make it easy to get work done. One of these features is the keyboard, which has a function key that allows you to take a screenshot on Acer laptops.
How to take a screenshot on an Acer laptop
Method 1 – Using the Print Screen method
For this method go on the page you wish to screenshot and follow the instructions below:
- Press the Print Screen [PrtScr] button on your laptop
- Open an image editing software (Paint) or blank document (Notepad or Word)
- Paste the screenshot on your blank document using the keyboard shortcut [Ctrl + V]
- Save the file and use it where needed
- There is also another way to screenshot on an Acer laptop which is by pressing the “Windows and Print screen” at the same time. It will take a screenshot of your whole screen.
Method 2 – Using an external application
External screenshot application (for Windows) : Snipping Tool.
External screenshot application (for Mac) : Screenshot.
For both methods above, the screenshots will be saved at your desktop location. This is probably the easiest way to take a screenshot on your Acer laptop. But you cannot edit, crop or share the screenshot anymore after taking it in a single screen capture method.
Acer laptops have made it easy to capture your screen that you simply don’t need to buy graphic editors for this task. Taking a screenshot on an Acer laptop is super easy with just a press of a button. But if you want to take multiple screenshots in one window, then the external application method can help you do that. Just remember, the windows method will never save more than one screenshot at one time. If you are going to make an instruction page for your readers, then the built-in options are more than enough